Many gay guys love men chest and it is a real turn on, they tend to look towards the chest and stomach area of their partner. A NEW survey reveals 58 per cent of gay men saying they prefer men with hairy chest on a partner.
Gay men elastic chest harness are made to attract a lot of attention, especially if you have sexy chest with sexy nipples. If you are in a circuit party, rave party or during pride celebration, chest elastic harness designed to accentuate and enhance that muscular chest that you spent so many hours working out on in the gym and to bring your chest, pecs, and shoulders stick out.
How to get the perfect chest?
The only way to make small chest look bigger is to perform "Chest exercises" on regular basis. Before going any further it is very important for you to learn the basic principles and fundamentals of burning fat and gaining muscle. Building chest has always been termed difficult. The reason chest appears to grow slow is due to its size. Chest is a major muscle with lots of fibers. Get started and develop toned, rock hard pecks with some of the most effective "Chest exercises" given below. This is a totally natural program that is hitting the bodybuilding world by storm, so prepare for amazing muscle growth guaranteed and in super quick time. Basically, in order to have a total chest development you need to do 2 kinds of movements- Press and Fly's.
(1) Incline Bench Dumbbell or Barbell Press For Upper Chest: Lie on an incline bench, the angle of which should be around 30 degrees and no greater or else the workload is shifted to the shoulders and off the chest. Select a pair of moderately heavy dumbbells. Grab each dumbbell using a regular grip instead of a grip where your palms face inward. Position yourself and have your spotter hand you two dumbbells, one for each hand. Press the dumbbells upward in an explosive fashion. Conversely, return to the start position in a slow and controlled fashion. Repeat the movements by increasing weights, for as long as you can until failure.
(2) Flat Bench Dumbbell or Barbell Press for Middle Chest: Lie flat on the bench. For balance and power keep your head, shoulders in contact with the bench at all times and your feet spread out flat on the floor. Have your spotter hand you each dumbbell and without bouncing, smoothly reverse direction and forcefully press to full arm extension directly above your chest and vice versa. Repeat until failure.
(3) " Chest exercises"- Dips For Middle Chest: Find a set of dip bars and position yourself on them with your knees bend and your lower legs crossed. Slowly lower your torso down to where your chest nearly touches the front of the dip bar and then return to the start position and repeat until failure.
(4) Wide Grip Decline Barbell Bench Press for Lower Chest: Position yourself on a free weight decline bench press machine and grab the barbell above you with a grip that is as wide apart as possible. Lift the barbell off of the rack and slowly lower it to your chest and then press the bar back to the start position in an explosive fashion. Repeat until failure. Because of the angle of this "chest exercise" touching the bar to your chest is fine.
(5) Smith Machine Incline bench Press for Upper Chest: This 'Chest exercise" is very similar to the regular barbell incline bench press. The only difference is that a smith machine acts as a spotter to you. Place a free standing incline bench under a smith machine. Lie flat on your back and grab the barbell above you with a grip slightly beyond shoulder width apart. Lift the barbell and slowly lower it to about 3 inches above your clavicle and then press the bar back to the start position. Do not touch the bar to your upper chest.
(6) Flat Bench Cable Flyers for Middle Chest Place a free standing flat bench in between a cable pulley machine that has pulleys on two sides. Position yourself on the flat bench, flat on your back. Using a low pulley on each side, have your spotter hand you the one-hand attachment for each hand. When you begin this movement, you want your arms to be stretched out wide to your sides with your elbows slightly bent and your palms facing inward, toward one another. When you lift the pulleys, visualize hugging a giant tree trunk. At the peak of the movement, really squeeze your pecks together for a one-count.
(7) Free Motion Cable Crossovers For Middle Chest: Using the free motion machine, securely hold both handles and positions you in a balanced stance. While keeping a slight bend in your elbows, slowly bring the cables out in front of you while keeping the tension entirely on your chest muscles. Squeeze your chest at the peak position and let the weight back up slowly to the starting position. The secret to a more sculpted physique is to combine chest building weight moves with fat burning cardio. The suggested "Chest exercises" will firm up flabby muscles, while cardio exercise burns fat from all over the body, including your chest and torso. Choose a weight that is heavy enough to challenge your target muscles, but not so heavy that your joints feel strained. Perform these suggested "Chest exercises" 2-3 times a week, with a rest day in between.
Elastic Chest Harness White
TORQUE set comprises of a matching harness and underwear in a stunning combination like nothing you have seen from others before. FIELD is a low rise trunk that features alternating matching panels of sexy sheer microfiber and mesh, giving a stylish appearance which reveals alot of skin whilst still remaining classy...Learn More
Circuit Party White Harness
This masculine and modern lattice design oozes style as the quality straps trace lines over your upper torso and shows off that gym-aholic chest. Three different types of straps with various textures come together to deliver an outstanding appearance...Learn More